Taught by Professor Alan Boyd and his team fully updated for 2019, this bespoke and truly modular training programme is exclusively designed to teach the syllabus of Pharmaceutical Medicine and is dedicated to better preparing candidates to sit both part 1 & part 2 of the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine exam.
Features of the training programme:
- All modules take place on a rolling annual basis and delegates can attend one, several or all modules depending on educational needs.
- Attendance can be spread flexibly over one or more years as required.
- The syllabus of Pharmaceutical Medicine taught in six two-day modules focused on topics most relevant to the Diploma exam.
- An additional two modules are dedicated to coaching in exam technique and include numerous worked examples, model answers and mock exams.
|Modules and Dates|
|Drug Safety||1st – 2nd March 2019|
|Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics||12th – 13th April 2019|
|Medicines Regulation||10th – 11th May 2019|
|Statistics and Data Management||7th – 8th June 2019|
|Clinical Development and Discovery Medicine||5th – 6th July 2019|
|Healthcare Marketplace||26th – 27th July 2019|
|MCQ Exam Technique & Mock Exam||6th September 2019|
|SAQ/Critical Appraisal Exam Technique & Mock Exam||4th – 5th October 2019|
CPD Points have been awarded by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
Who should attend?
- anyone who wishes to prepare for the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- anyone who has taken the Diploma exam previously and requires refresher training
- anyone wishing to improve/update their knowledge in a specific module or modules
- anyone requiring the flexibility of a modular training programme
- anyone preferring a focused, strategic approach to training and exam preparation
The Bull Hotel, Oxford Road, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9 7PA (www.sarova-bullhotel.com)
£1,500 per two-day module; £750 per one-day module. Fees include lunch, refreshments and VAT, but do not include accommodation. Bookings and fee payments should be made at least 28 days in advance of advertised course dates.
Feedback from previous courses:
“Outstanding – the best overview of this topic I’ve seen in some time”
“Chances to pass have been doubled!”
“Great value for money and time over the weekend”
“The materials provided have surpassed all expectations”
“Great – a real eye-opener having already sat the exam”
“The lights are now switched on”
“Real gold dust”
“Brilliant out of the box thinking!”