** Important Update – modules for the 2020 programme are now being delivered online. **
Taught by Professor Alan Boyd and his team fully updated for 2020, this bespoke and truly modular training programme is exclusively designed to teach the syllabus of Pharmaceutical Medicine and is dedicated to better preparing candidates to sit both part 1 & part 2 of the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine exam.
Features of the training programme:
- All modules take place on a rolling annual basis and delegates can attend one, several or all modules depending on educational needs.
- Attendance can be spread flexibly over one or more years as required.
- The syllabus of Pharmaceutical Medicine taught in six two-day modules focused on topics most relevant to the Diploma exam.
- An additional two modules are dedicated to coaching in exam technique and include numerous worked examples, model answers and mock exams.
Modules and Dates
MCQ Exam Technique & Mock Exam
4th September 2020
SAQ/Critical Appraisal Exam Technique & Mock Exam
2nd – 3rd October 2020
CPD Points have been awarded by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
Who should attend?
- anyone who wishes to prepare for the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- anyone who has taken the Diploma exam previously and requires refresher training
- anyone wishing to improve/update their knowledge in a specific module or modules
- anyone requiring the flexibility of a modular training programme
- anyone preferring a focused, strategic approach to training and exam preparation
Each module will be taught on Zoom.
£1,300 per two-day module; £650 per one-day module. Fees include VAT. Bookings and fee payments should be made in advance of advertised course dates.
Feedback from previous courses:
“Outstanding – the best overview of this topic I’ve seen in some time”
“Chances to pass have been doubled!”
“Great value for money and time over the weekend”
“The materials provided have surpassed all expectations”
“Great – a real eye-opener having already sat the exam”
“The lights are now switched on”
“Real gold dust”
“Brilliant out of the box thinking!”