Boyds Training – online
Taught by Professor Alan Boyd and Dr Sharon McCullough, this bespoke and truly modular training programme is exclusively designed to teach the syllabus of Pharmaceutical Medicine and is dedicated to better preparing candidates to sit both part 1 & part 2 of the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine exam.
Details and dates for the 2021 training programme will be confirmed in due course.
Modules and Dates
2021 details coming soon
CPD Points have been awarded by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
Who should attend?
- anyone who wishes to prepare for the Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- anyone who has taken the Diploma exam previously and requires refresher training
- anyone wishing to improve/update their knowledge in a specific module or modules
- anyone requiring the flexibility of a modular training programme
- anyone preferring a focused, strategic approach to training and exam preparation
Each module will be taught on Zoom.
£1,300 per two-day module; £650 per one-day module. Fees include VAT. Bookings and fee payments should be made in advance of advertised course dates.
Feedback from previous courses:
“Outstanding – the best overview of this topic I’ve seen in some time”
“Chances to pass have been doubled!”
“Great value for money and time over the weekend”
“The materials provided have surpassed all expectations”
“Great – a real eye-opener having already sat the exam”
“The lights are now switched on”
“Real gold dust”
“Brilliant out of the box thinking!”