Programme Management – Director/Associate Director
£Competitive | Cambridge, Crewe or Dublin. Remote working accepted.
Boyds is recruiting for a Product Development/Programme Management professional; the role may be filled at either the Associate Director or Director level, depending upon the successful candidate’s experience.
Boyds is a consultancy providing wide-ranging advice and services central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working predominantly with universities, start-up’s and small biotech’s, the team supports the development of ATMPs, biologics, small molecules and other technologies, across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
In this role you will join a small, busy team providing development support and a programme management capability to clients with IMPs, ATMPs and/or IMDs, at various stages of their development.
Key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting client’s development programmes, which range from candidate selection through to late phase development, and encompassing CMC, preclinical (efficacy & safety), clinical and regulatory activities
- Development planning, including TPP development
- Managing project risk
- Selection, placement and management/oversight of work outsourced to third parties (e.g., CDMOs, CROs, independent consultants)
- Assisting with study designs
- Reviewing protocols and reports
- Undertaking gap analyses
- Undertaking technical due diligence (on assets or companies)
- Liaising cross-functionally, internally and externally
For this Product Development/Programme Management role you will require:
- A life sciences degree, preferably a PhD
- A background spanning different parts of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in leading development projects, ideally virtually/semi-virtually
- Experience of having worked within an SME
- Confidence, credibility, customer focus, and a strong commercial acumen
- Experience of working in a client-facing role would be advantageous
- Experience in developing ATMPs would be useful
Office-based (working out of our Cambridge, Crewe or Dublin office), remote working, or a combination of both can be accommodated.
Boyds is a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy company providing specialist services to a wide range of clients, including pharma companies, biotechs, and spinouts. The Company specialises in supporting the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas to support the development of new medicines for patient benefit. A key focus of the business is cell and gene therapy, an area in which Boyds has had unparalleled success.
Boyds offers cost-effective solutions for those requiring expert assistance in order to expedite development, add value to products and reach key milestones. The Company provides a range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products.
Boyds was established in 2005 by current President and CEO Alan Boyd. The senior management team is supported by an experienced team of professionals operating out of its offices in the UK and Ireland and working with clients around the world including companies in Europe, North America and other territories.
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com clearly stating your preferred location.
No agencies please.