Clinical Research Associate
£Competitive | Crewe or home-based.
Boyds is looking for Clinical Research Associates to join its Clinical Operations Team.
The CRA role will be best suited to someone who is looking to advance their career by joining a lively and motivated team that are dedicated to site management and monitoring excellence, someone who is willing to take ownership of their studies and get involved with client-facing activities, and someone who is willing to try new things in a supportive and encouraging environment.
The CRA role involves working within the clinical operations team to perform:
- Site set-up and initiation activities.
- Routine on-site and remote monitoring visits for a variety of clinical trials in a number of therapy areas.
- Site liaison and site management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a scientific field.
- Proven CRA experience (ideally more than 3 years) working within a CRO, biotech or pharma company.
- Independent monitoring experience.
- A good understanding of the clinical process across all phases (particularly phase I-II).
- Comfortable in a client-facing role.
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel (but no more than 1-2 days on-site monitoring a week).
Boyds is a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy company providing specialist services to a wide range of clients, including pharma companies, biotechs, and spinouts. The Company specialises in supporting the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas to support the development of new medicines for patient benefit. A key focus of the business is cell and gene therapy, an area in which Boyds has had unparalleled success.
Boyds offers cost-effective solutions for those requiring expert assistance in order to expedite development, add value to products and reach key milestones. The Company provides a range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products.
Boyds was established in 2005 by current President and CEO Alan Boyd. The senior management team is supported by an experienced team of professionals operating out of its offices in the UK and Ireland and working with clients around the world including companies in Europe, North America and other territories.
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.