Product Development and Project Management
The team can bring this vast experience to help in the research and development of individual products or therapeutic programmes. By providing strategic input into clients’ programmes, the team can devise an overall development plan taking the product to launch and beyond. Boyds works closely with clients to supervise any agreed programme covering all aspects of development to include manufacturing, pre-clinical activities, regulatory and clinical studies.
Boyds’ experience with advanced therapies is extensive and we are able to innovate successfully when faced with novel situations for which there may be no obvious precedent.
As well as strategic input, Boyds can assist with the preparation of regulatory documentation to support our clients’ activities, and guide them through the various procedures to bring their product to market.
- Product research and development strategy planning and execution
- Product manufacturer selection
- Pre-clinical study design and placement
- Clinical product development
- Regulatory strategy
- MAA/NDA applications, clinical expert reports and overviews
- Product commercialisation – clinical support activities